Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Photo 1 "5 Best pictures" assignment:
This was the 1st picture that i shot with analogue photography that came out correctly! The 1st couple shots that i printed came out to dark so you could not see Taylor and the others came out to light so you couldn't see the sky. Finally i messed around with the times i left the picture in the chemicals and it came out like this! I was really proud of this image because i had never tried using analogue photography before this image! 
This picture was the 1st successful panorama that i got while using a regular point and shot camera. I used Photoshop to edit the picture together and crop the edges to make it look nice and neat. I like this picture mostly because of the lines pointing towards the center of the image from both buildings. I like that i manually took this picture and edited it myself, instead of taking out a phone and setting the camera to panorama. 
These are probably some of my favorite pictures that i took in photo 1. The assignment was to work on lighting on people and to learn how to use a DSLR. Me and Rocky were just playing around and being goofy in this "mini photo shot" but i think the pictures really came out great! I love the expressions that she uses and how it really shows her personality. 
Although this image is really blurry and was taken in second semester i really love it. I took this picture with a regular point and shot camera but i took it through the lens of an old analogue camera. I love how it gave the picture a vignette effect without having to edit it on Photoshop. I believe the only editing that was done on this picture was cropping the edges. 
This is my FAVORITE picture that i took in photo 1. I remember that this picture was used to make a collage for a poster advertising the photo 1 show. I photographed about 30 different eyes but this one was my favorite. I love Giselle's expression and the soft side of the photo on the right and the sharp side of the photo on the left. 

No comments:

Post a Comment