Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Second chance at: HDR's
For my second chance assignment i will be redoing the HDR final assignment. last semester I did not finish the assignment last semester. I started the assignment, but procrastinated and I ended up not turning in anything. So now that we have a second chance to redo an assignment, i'm going to take the opportunity to redo something that was super important and i failed to get it done. I'm going to do my HDR's on cars. Last semester i tried doing the same, but this semester i am going to attempt it again, but with better skills. here are some of my first HDR's (not a series): 


Here are my new HDR's: I decided to redo the assignment and take some pictures of cars. I love HDR images of cars because i love the way that cars reflect the sunlight. I think they make for great HDR's.









No comments:

Post a Comment