Tuesday, October 21, 2014

So i decided to make my "about light" series about all different aspects of light. I choose to not only focus on one form of light such as the sun but also focus on shadows, mechanical light, sunlight, etc. I believe that light has many sources and is so beautiful that no image can really do it justice. It was harder than expected to "capture light" because i wanted it to be like a ray of light coming through a tree, but i later realized that there is light everywhere and you can photograph almost anything and make it about light, which is why my series is a mix and match of different images of light. My favorite image is the one of the concert. I  had such a great time, but i also got to experiment with what i wanted for the image and i think it came out better than i imagined. 






No comments:

Post a Comment